Cyanogen Inc has rolled out the next update for the OnePlus One which finally fixes some critical bugs. The previous update caused few extra software bugs which are fixed by the new update. The build number reads 44S which is a successor to the 38R build which caused few visual glitches.
Other than solving the bugs caused by the last OTA update, it also solves quite a few critical bugs including –
- Resolved SSLv3 POODLE security issue
- Updated touchscreen firmware
- Fixed issues with memory causing screen artifacts
- Fixed issues with random reboots and instability
- Fixed issues with WiFi and modem crashes
- Fixed issues with Filesystem
- Fixed issues with “black bar”
- Fixed issues with persist partition corruption
- Fixed issues with AT&T VoLTE
The update is around 90MB and updating it at the earliest is highly recommended. CyanogenMod gets regularly for the OnePlus One. If you’re interested in buying one in India, We’ve got a how-to just to buy a OnePlus One in India.