According to The Sun from Hong Kong, there was a Samsung Galaxy S4 which caught fire and exploded when the owner was using the device.Due to the sudden incident, the guy threw away the device and ran out of the house.  The fire from the Samsung Galaxy S4 burnt the sofa and curtains before spreading to other parts of the house. It was a serious accident as the owner lost his house but luckily no one was injured.

lol-s4-blows-up

The Hong Kong guy said that the Samsung Galaxy S4 was purchased from the original distribution channel and the charger and battery are original.

Samsung said that it is going to investigate into this incident to figure out the reasons behind this fire accident.

Via  GSM Insider

About The Author

Senior Editor at Techzei. Android Specialist

One Response

  1. office phone

    Too bad. I think all kinds of cellphones/smartphones should be used with care to avoid certain circumstances, like the ones happened above.

    Reply

Leave a Reply