Karbonn A1+ is a android smartphone which was announced in late 2012. Features 3.5″ TFT capacitive touchscreen, 3 MP camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
How to Root Karbonn A1+
Drivers for your Computer – PdaNet+ (Download and Install )
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on Karbonn A1+
- Download SHUAME Software and Install it
- Connect the Phone to the computer with the USB Cable. The Shuame software will Auto-Detect your Karbonn A1+
- Move to the last tab , and Click on the Root Android Icon with “#” in it !
- This will take you to the next screen where the “blue” button is clicked to activate the process.
- Phone will restart several times till the process is completed
To Un-Root the Karbonn A1+ , Click the Root button with “$”
You can also root your Karbonn A1+ with z4root. Download Z4Root from – [Here]
- Install Z4root.Apk
- Reboot your device.
- Open the z4root App and Press Root and wait till the process ends and reboot your device.