Google has updated lot of things in the last few days starting from app updates to #Hashtags for Google search. The latest update is for Google Plus which is quite popular with photographers has improved RAW photo support. RAW-to-JPEG conversion in Google Plus is a major overhaul and It’s largely due to the acquirement of the technologies from Nik software. Currently RAW images from more than 70 different cameras are supported officially.
The list of cameras supported now :
- Canon EOS: 100D, 1000D, 1100D, 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds Mark III, 1Dx, 20D, 30D, 350D, 400D, 40D, 450D, 500D, 50D, 550D, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 600D, 60D, 650D, 6D, 700D, 7D, M
- Canon Powershot: G12, G1X, S100
- Nikon: 1 J1, 1 J2, 1 J3, 1 S1, 1 V1, 1 V2, Coolpix A, D300, D300s, D3000, D3100, D3200, D4, D40, D40X, D5000, D5100, D5200, D600, D700, D7000, D7100, D800, D800E, D90
- Olympus: OM-D E-M5, PEN EP1, PEN EP2, PEN EP3, PEN EPL3, PEN EPL5
- Panasonic: LUMIX DMC GF1
- Sony: Alpha 700, NEX-5, NEX-5N, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, RX1, RX100, SLT Alpha 55, SLT Alpha 77, SLT Alpha 99