Free My Apps is the answer for getting paid featured and popular apps from the iOS App Store for free. Find a fun free app every single day!
Here’s How It Works:
- Free My Apps is not exactly an app, but a Safari Page pinned to the home screen.
- To do this, go to http://www.freemyapps.com on your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad.
- Now, you have to enroll your Apple device to Free My Apps by following its instructions.
- You can access Free My Apps easier by adding the Free My Apps page from Safari to the homepage.
- Download the many sponsor apps that it puts up almost everyday absolutely free.
- Run it for 30 seconds, and get the credits assigned to that app that you’ve just run.
- Save enough credits for claiming a huge number of rewards, including iTunes, Amazon, Hulu+ and other gift cards ranging from $10 to $50!
- iTunes Gift Cards – $10, $15, $25, $50.
- Amazon Gift Cards – $1, $2, $5, $10, $25.
- Hulu+ Subscription – 1 month subscription, 3 month subscription.
- $10 Fandango Bucks Gift Card.
- $20 XBox Live Gift Card.
- Groupon Gift Cards – $15, $25.
- $25 Shutterfly Gift Card.
- $10 T-Mobile Refill Card.
- $15 AT&T Go Phone Refill Card.
- $15 Verizon Refill Card.
- American Cancer Society- $5, $10.
- American Red Cross – $5, $10.
- ASPCA – $5, $10.
- Habitat for Humanity – $5, $10.
- Tony Hawk Foundation – $5, $10.
- UNICEF – $5, $10.
Getting paid iOS App Store apps completely free of money, getting credits for running that App and redeeming those credits for iTunes gift card. Or Saving lives of people around the world. This, is the dream! You actually get paid. Boast to your friends you’re an ‘App Tester’.
It is ABSOLUTELY necessary that you have a U.S App Store ID to redeem your credits. You get paid in Dollars, of course you have to! Learn How to Change iTunes Store Account Region/Country.
- Free My Apps is now available for Android users in the Google Play Store.