XDA member fotak-x who is famous for his interesting tutorials is back with yet another simple noob friends guide to get Mac Plus running on your Android Device.
Just follow this simple guide to get it working :
- Open any file menager on your phone & go to sdcard,create new folder and name it “minivmac”
- Path must be : /sdcard/minivmac
- Extract Mac Plus OS files into the above created folder ( /minivmac )
- Open Mini vMac.apk from your app drawer,
- Press menu button on your phone and tap “Insert disk” and then tap on “896K”
- Press menu button on your phone and tap “scale” for full screen experience.
Mac Plus is old Apple OS. The Functionality is highly limited and personally its of no much use other than giving you the ability to play some really old games !